2005 DEMOLITION DERBY RULES
- Car may not be braced in any way, NO
- No trailer hitches or parts of trailer hitches,
Fuel Tanks may be in original
position or can be moved to trunk area. Fuel tanks in trunk area must
be securely fastened and be proper tank not a five gallon can. Fuel
tanks can NOT be in the cab with the driver.
- Badly rusted unibody cars should not be used.
- Seat belts must be in good working order
and must be used.
- All glass except windshield must be
removed. Door windows must be removed intact not broken and left
inside of door.
- All cars must have legible number painted
- No anti-freeze...use water only.
Radiator must be in stock location.
At The Track:
- No hits may be made on the drivers door.
This will be grounds for disqualification from the event (signaled by
a black flag from the flagman). A legal hit must be made at least
every 60 seconds.....any car "sitting out" for more than 60 seconds is
- Cars must take part in one other event to qualify
for main demolition derby. e.g. back up race or bump to pass race. $1000.00
to win Derby!
- Cars may have a "theme" painted on them.
No foul language (promote fan support and excitement...have some fun
with it!!! "The jaws of...", "Flower Power..." "Good Ole..."
- Orderly conduct and reasonable driving must be
used in pit area. No alcoholic beverages to be in pit area.
- Drivers MUST register name, address,
phone number, car # and EVERYONE MUST SIGN a Waiver and release to
enter the pit area. NO children under 14 can be admitted to the
- Driver and Demolition Car will be admitted
Next Demolition: Sunday July 10th, 2PM
For information contact: Herman Berry: 1-506-387-8886